How Does Internet Jukeboxes Work?
Yes, there are internet-driven jukeboxes for your bar, pub, restaurants, and/or event, and we break down how they work and what they include.
Ami Internet Jukeboxes are stylish, sleek, and add more entertainment to your establishment. With an eye-catching design and thousands of music videos to choose from, the AMI Continental Music Video Jukebox sets a new standard for style and innovation.
It’s more entertainment for your patrons and more revenue for your location.
AMI Internet Jukeboxes — How Does It Work?
For additional credit, song choices can be upgraded with an accompanying music video that plays on the connected screen. A distinct icon marks songs with available videos in search results and other menus. It’s simple, easy, and an effective way to boost revenue.
Patrons can browse the top videos on the AMI network or choose from local favorites
- Music videos are intelligently offered at the purchase screen for supported songs
- Fully compatible with the AMI BarLink mobile app
- Video functionality requires a broadband connection and connected TV (not included)
- If there’s no video playing, your Continental displays an eye-catching attract loop that promotes the music video features, along with clips from some of the coolest music videos available on the jukebox
- Up to 300 local albums are accessible
- More than 735,000 additional songs available online with weekly updates (broadband Internet connection required)
- Jukebox selection includes music from Sony, Warner, Universal, EMI, hundreds of indie labels, and local independent talent.
Patrons can …
- find their favorite music using pre-installed software that suggests additional songs that go well with songs they’ve already picked.
- Venue operators can create a selection of 1-credit albums by choosing a genre – promote the music that’s best for your atmosphere!
- Boost revenue and create a secondary music selector by connecting with a Megatouch® countertop unit
- Sync the jukebox to a Flickr account to add location photos
- If there are technical issues, 24/7 technical support can access the jukebox remotely without requiring a visit
- Standard Base Jukeboxes Rentals.
- 32″ monitor with configurable promotional belt
- Core computer package houses hard drive, motherboard, power supply, and I/O controller all inside one easy-to-service package.
- 320GB 2.5″ SATA hard drive pre-installed with selectable music genre collections for any type of location
- 4-channel preamplifier
- ICEpower® 500 watt amplifier by Bang & Olufsen • 6-button wired remote • IR wireless remote Dimensions 31″H / 18.375″W / 6.75″D