THE ULTRA EXPERIENCE
The AMI jukebox NGX Ultra is the ultimate next-generation jukebox, delivering hit songs, whole albums, music videos, mobile control, and on-demand digital signage in a sleek and innovative package that rocks the house. And that’s just the beginning.
- Captivate and entertain guests with thousands of selectable music videos that play on the Ultra’s integrated 32” widescreen display.
- Offer additional music selections from our audio library featuring complete albums and over one million song choices.
- Connect customers of all ages with the music they love the most – all searchable through a simple and straightforward touchscreen menu.
- Connect with the Millennial generation and other smartphone users with AMI’s BarLink app. Our app not only allows patrons to play the jukebox, it also allows them to carry unused credits from venue to venue.
- Block the availability of music choices that aren’t quite right for your location using advanced music filtering systems.
- Change the default language preference from English to Spanish and tap into AMI’s robust collection of Latin American music. French language support is also available.
- Use AMI Ad Manager to build and schedule your very own ads that display on the Ultra’s two screens.
- Get peace of mind with unbeatable 24/7 tech support. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can resolve many issues right over the phone.
With robust AMI jukebox entertainment, revenue-boosting features, and powerful promotional capabilities, the NGX Ultra takes the jukebox experience
to a whole new level.
Watch the risk-free profit-sharing video from Emerson Amusements
The AMI jukebox NGX Ultra stores up to 300 albums locally, with on-demand access to over a million songs online. An additional terabyte hard drive allows the jukebox to deliver thousands of music videos from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and today.
- When a patron selects a song with an available video, our user-friendly UI suggests they upgrade their selection with an accompanying music video.
- Patrons pay a small up-charge for video selections.
- Video selections made on the jukebox or through AMI’s BarLink app are played on the Ultra’s upper 32” widescreen display.
- Locations can expand video viewing to additional TVs inside their venue by using an HDMI splitter.
- Additional music videos are added to the network each week and can be made available by enabling Music Video Caching inside the Service Menu.
AMI Ad Manager lets you transform both screens of the NGX Ultra, as well as any other TVs connected to the jukebox, into powerful digital signage. Whether you’re promoting what’s happening right now or what’s coming up soon, there are hundreds of ways to put AMI Ad Manager to work for your business.
- Advertise rewards programs, special discounts, upcoming events, and more by accessing the AMI Ad Manager tool on amientertainment.net with your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Upload your own logo to customize existing templates or use your own pre-made digital advertisement. Pre-made ads must be in jpeg format and pre-sized to 1280×720 pixels.
- Promote daily and nightly specials! Schedule promotions in advance by selecting times and dates for ads to display on the jukebox and on connected TVs.
- Use AMI Ad Manager in combination with Free Play Mode – a pay-by-the-hour service for venues that lets patrons play music free of charge. Schedule and promote “free jukebox nights” in lieu of karaoke or a DJ.
- Build your online following – promote your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages using AMI Ad Manager’s suite of social media templates.
- AMI Ad Manager offers more than 1,300 custom templates to choose from – with everything from general announcements & seasonal promotions, to food, wine, and beer lists.
- Upper 32” wide HD television display for videos and promotions.
- Lower 18.5” wide HD touchscreen display for music selection.
- 1,000 Watt, 4 Channel Amp System for immersive, room-filling sound.
- Dynamic and customizable backlighting beats to the music as it’s played.
- Core computer package includes the motherboard, power supply, and I/O controller, plus a hard drive pre-installed with configurable selections of locally stored music.
- Additional 1TB hard drive included for music video downloads and storage.
- Wired and IR wireless remote controls.
- Credit card reader and dual MEI BA each with 700 bill capacity.
- Optional trackball and buttons for ADA Compliance (not included).
- Hard-wired broadband Internet connection required.