COMPLETE MUSIC & SOUND SYSTEM
Every AMI jukebox is crafted to stand out from the crowd, but the NGX Infinity takes things to a new level with attitude, style, and a fully integrated speaker system that’s ready to rock. Complete with mid-bass, tweeter, and subwoofer speakers, infinity lighting, and a widescreen high-definition display, it’s the floor-model jukebox rich in AMI tradition, but built for the new era.
- Height: 68.5”, Width: 28”, Depth: 25”
- Weight: 400 pounds (uncrated)
- 23.8” wide HD touchscreen display for music selection and promotions.
- Upper and lower LED Customizable Infinity Lighting dances to the beat of the music.
- 1,000 Watt, 2-Channel Amp System.
- Built-in Sound System with (1) 12” Powered Subwoofer, (2) 6” Mid-Bass Speakers, and (2) Tweeter Speakers.
- Core computer package includes the motherboard, power supply, and I/O controller, plus a solid-state hard drive pre-installed with configurable selections of locally stored music.
- An audio output transformer provides external speaker taps (including 70 volts).
- Wired and IR wireless remote controls.
- Hard-wired broadband Internet connection required
Standard Currency Module
- Single or Dual MEI bill acceptor (each with 700 bill capacity)
- 1 credit card reader
- Music Video Kit (TV mounting kit also available)
- 4-Channel Amp System
- Wireless router
- Second audio output transformer
- 56K PCI Ex Modem
- Money meter
- Special event switch
- RF remote kit
- IR transmitter
- Verizon wireless kit
- Patrons can access up to 300 local albums
- Millions of songs available online with weekly updates (broadband required)
- Thousands of music videos available online with weekly updates (broadband required; video-caching enabled)
- Boasts the best music from Sony, Warner, Universal, EMI, hundreds of indie labels, and local independent talent
- Software enables patrons to quickly find their favorite music and suggests additional songs to accompany what they have already picked
- Automatically create a selection of 1-credit albums by choosing a genre via operator setup
- 24/7 technical support can remotely view, diagnose, and fix issues without requiring a visit
AMI Ad Manager tool lets you transform Infinity’s 23.8” display into powerful digital signage. Whether you’re promoting what’s happening right now or what’s coming up soon, there are hundreds of ways to put AMI’s Ad Manager to work for your business.
• Advertise rewards programs, special discounts, upcoming events, and more by accessing AMI’s Ad Manager via amientertainment.net with your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Upload your own logo to customize existing templates or use your own pre-made digital advertisement. Pre-made ads must be in .jpeg format and pre-sized to 1280×720 pixels.
• Promote daily and nightly specials! Schedule promotions in advance by selecting times and dates for ads to display on the jukebox and on connected TVs (Music Video Kit required to display on connected televisions).